Skilled Sheet Metal Worker
An individual who is competent in displaying all skills in the above discipline for the manufacture of products and carrying out the duties as detailed below.
- Compliance with all pertinent Paul Fabs procedures and work instructions within the quality manual.
- Reading, interpreting and understanding of drawings, work cards, specifications and other relevant technical documents.
- Working upwards from 0,9mm with the following materials Titanium’s, Stainless Steels Jethete, and Nimonics.
- Competent in all skilled disciplines as defined on the company’s current skills matrix.
- Use of visual inspection & documentation in relation to drawings, work cards, specifications and other relevant technical documents.
- The identification and documenting of non-conforming product or process being fed back to the supervisor.
- The clocking on and off of all operations being undertaken is a requirement unless severe constraints surround this discipline.
- To identify and communicate improvements to processes or procedures identified during the performance.
- Active involvement in Continuous Improvement activities related to production activities.
- Provide continued training support as required.
- Work in an accurate and timely fashion.
- You are expected to be familiar with the content of the Company’s Health and Safety Policy and in particular your responsibilities within the Policy.
- Be expected to carry out any other such duties as may reasonably be required of you commensurate with your level within the Company.
- Confirmation of relevant paperwork highlighting skilled status.