We supply the aerospace & defense industry with the most advanced composite and metallic solutions. Our global footprint is comprised of strategically located sites enabling us to provide local and immediate support to our customers.
Our integrated solutions range from concept, design and development, low and full rate production, to full-term sustainment, making us the industry’s trusted lifecycle partner.
- We are customer focused, striving every day for superior quality and on-time delivery to achieve customer satisfaction.
- We provide complete composite and metallic solutions through our skilled workforce and extensive manufacturing capabilities.
- We are committed to making technology investments that will support future state-of-the-art developments.
- We have the ability to handle process specifications on the complete spectrum of materials with a full suite of regulatory certifications.
- We understand the value and can provide low risk, design and build, or built-to-print optimized solutions
We have over 40 years of experience working with the industry’s top OEMs and Tier 1’s on multiple platforms and programs, both military such as the F-15, F-18, F-16, F-35, CH-47, V-22 & AH-64, commercial 787, 767, 737, 747, 777 & A-350 and Business Jets G650, etc.
We have over 30 process & qualification specifications for composite, sandwich & bonding related work. We keep our qualifications up to date and are always looking to expand into new process credentials demanded by the industry.
Our Design & Engineering team is always eager to come up with innovative conversions of metal to composite materials to reduce weight out of aircraft, or provide an optimized composite or metallic manufactured solution for applications such as Radomes, Aero Engines, Nuclear or Rail.
We are committed to delivering high quality products on time through the use of a proven quality management system. We are always improving processes and procedures through continued use of AS9100 and NADCAP guidelines.